The Driving Camp Pachfurth has a great number of various but always high-class prospects:
On-road-modules, an off-road-terrain, go-kart-tracks, a huge jet-ski-lake and a quad-track.
High-Tech you find in every detail: e.g. with slide-machines, road bumps, low-friction surfaces, water obstacles, a waterfall and a wadebasin.
Briefly our on-road-modules:
Appx. 100.000 m² area, 15 km road asphaltic and 1 km wet-handling track. All in all 8 different modules - manifold and multifunctional.
Why multifunctional? Because all important technical driving characteristics can be found on every single track and are applicable for nearly every vehicle. For example:
- Worlwide patented low-friction surfaces
- Computer controlled water-obstacles
- Hydraulic slide-machines for different vehicles
- Sprinklers for all tracks
- Speed-measurement- and display-system
- Multistage floodlights and illuminated water-obstacles
- Airconditioned training-rooms at tracks
Briefly our off-road-modules:
- 6 hectare wide area
- Up and down rock-climbing road with artifcial waterfall
- Huge stone-stairs, various kinds of gravelramps
- Hydraulic adjustable wade-basin with lowerable baseplate for simulating river crossing
- Extreme up- und downhill, up to 100% incline (concreted and/or gravel)
- Three humps back-to-back to train extreme up- und downs
- Abridge tracks with different difficulty level
- Cross-inclined hump including obstacle course
- Off-road-lodge with beautiful panoramic view
Go-cart, quad and jet-ski at nearby "Speedworld":
- One of the biggest outdoor-go-cart-areas in Austria
- Thrilling 850 meter quad-track with possibilities for external tours through nearby forests
- Jet-ski with 70 hp strong engines on two artificial lakes, total 8 hectare area
In addition you will find:
- Garages for renting and a car wash-plant
- Possibility to present external brands
Please right-click on the picture to save the file, a left-click opens the download-gallery.